Rob then sent me his newer version of the logo which was green! It fit much much better with the colour scheme I wanted for the site
Because the site is actually called The With Project, I asked rob if he could adapt the logo to say this, I had a play around with it too but his outcome was far stronger.
This attempt perfectly illustrates why I’m not a graphic designer.
Rob redid the logo with the title underneath, however because of the size of the logo once uploaded onto the site I asked him to enlarge the title text. It looked really good and discussing the logo with Rob gave me a good insight into how creative decisions are made during collaborations, before doing this I would have been too nervous to ask someone to make changes to their own work.