I didn’t get a screen shot of the site initially unfortunately so can’t show what it was like before.
Rob Scargill was also working on a small brief from the tutors to create the projects logo that could work for potential future projects. When he sent me the logo I began to play around with its location and as a result of accidentally adding it as a header spent a good few hours trying to adjust the size of the logo to fit the page properly and not have most of it missing… eventually when I realised my mistake and it was added to the left side of the site the logo looked a lot better.
I then added the health for all logo to the site as they are the organisation who’s groups we will be working with throughout the project. Adding this as the header worked really well and it added a really nice splash of colour to the site which gave me an idea for a colour pallet for the rest of the site.